The perfect basin for any water feature
STEPS TO INSTALL A FIBREGLASS POND
This is a dig-in pond with little structural strength.
Preparation is very important!
- Dig a hole in the ground just big enough to accommodate pond.
- Compact the bottom properly.
- Line with 30mm river sand.
- Level pond on sand (No rainwater should flood the pond).
- Start to fill the pond with water.
- As the level rises, wash more river sand down the sides to compact.
- When the pond is secure, landscape, tile or pave around it.
We have almost 50 different sizes and shapes available for you to select from. If you need bigger or deeper ponds, please have a look at the koi ponds page.
We also supply all the pumps, pipes and fittings and fountains you might need for a water feature.
(2000 x 1100 x 400 deep)