We manufacture a range of quality stainless steel rim flows ideal for water features, koi ponds and swimming pools
- This is a beautiful formal addition to any water feature, koi pond or swimming pool.
- Ideal to be installed in a wall next to the feature.
- Recommended to cascade from a height of not more than 800mm
- Allow for a throw of about 100mm depending on the size of the pump.
- Pump size can be calculated to be between 800 and 1200 liter per 100mm of width of water blade.
- We recommend 316 or 304 stainless steel for water features and koi ponds. Only 316 stainless steel can be used in chlorinated pools.
- No stainless steel fittings are recommended for salt water systems
- Click on the following link to download the Stainless Steel Water Chutes brochure
The photo below is of 700mm stainless steel rim flow installed in a fiberglass rock panel